Onza Armstrong Trials Cranksets, with 22T Ring and BashGuard
- Brand: Onza
- Model: Armstrong 170mm or 175mm Black Street
- A tough street trials crank set.
- Chunky square taper drive cranks incredibly stiff .
- Bolt on bash ring and chainring to four arm crank.
- Cranks fitted with 22 Tooth stainless steel 4 bolt Chainring
- Cranks Complete with Screw on Guard and attached Chainring
- total weight 724grms
- Anodised in Black with Anodised Silver Bashring
For a strong budget street trials crankset there is little to compete with this popular little chainwheel and crank set. Suitable for most 26” wheel Stock Trials bikes. It represents great value.
Ensure that your pedals are tightened to at least 310 in-lbs (35 Nm) every 5 minutes for the first few rides. Before fitting, it's also a good idea to make sure your pedal axles are clean (a wire brush works well) then greased before installation.
Similarly, always check crank bolt torque is at least 310 in-lbs (35 Nm) every 5 minutes for the first few rides, then each and every ride after that.
Failure to keep your pedals or crank bolts tight as described above is likely to damage your cranks and this will not be covered under warranty.